- 20-22th August 2017, Washington, DC
- We exhibited in booth #622 at American Chemical Society 2017 Fall. Website Floor plan(Booth #622)
- 2-4th April 2017, San Francisco
- We exhibited in booth #1634 at American Chemical Society 2017 Spring. Website Floor plan(Booth #1634)
- 21-23th August 2016, Philadelphia
- We exhibited in booth #234 at American Chemical Society 2016 Fall. Website Floor plan(Booth #234)
WinmostarTM for you
Fragment ER on Winmostar
The Fragment ER method can evaluate differences in binding free energies between ligands of
varying substituent groups at a high degree of accuracy. ERmod which uses the basic
theory*1 of this technique has been downloaded more than 1600 times in 35 different countries.
Fragment ER can simulate more than 10x faster than the conventional method*2.
*1 Energy Representation method
*2 Free Energy Perturbation method
DC-DFTB on Winmostar
The DFTB method can be utilized to simulate chemical reactions of large systems. By applying the DC (divide-
and-conquer) method, calculation times can be significantly reduced in comparison to the standard DFTB.
Contracted Software Development
We develop software on contractual bases for applications in scientific computation, visualization, parallelization & GPGPU, data analysis, simulation, machine learning.
Our clients include:
Riken AICS (Advanced Institute for Computational Science), Riken QBiC (Quantitative Biology Center), National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, National Institute of Natural Sciences, Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology, Tokyo University, Kyoto University, Nagoya University, Kobe University, and various private sector companies.